Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last weekend I went to the Mets-Marlins game on Thursday night, and watched the Mets let the Marlins come back to beat them in the 10th inning. Friday night I went to the Tigers-Royals game in Detroit. Saturday I went to Penn State-Michigan in Ann Arbor. The attendance was over 111,000 at Michigan Stadium. Michigan beat then 10th ranked Penn State. I made the trip with 3 friends from Florida who wanted to see a Big Ten conference game for a change, since Florida was playing away that weekend. We spent the entire weekend either tailgating, attending sporting events or watching sporting events in sports bars. The weather in Michigan was perfect all weekend for us.

No, I have no issue with Cal moving ahead of Florida in the polls, I pull for Michigan, but I don't think it will take long for Florida to move back into the top 5.


No comments: