Monday, October 16, 2006

Oliver and Cameron can be pretty exhausting. Noah spun his car at the autocross. Cameron said he wasn't supposed to do that. Really good line-up for Champ Car this weekend with Andreas Wirth driving for Dale Coyne, Briscoe for RuSport and Pizzonia for Rocketsports. Noah was asking about where to get sports car news so I added a couple links to the side. The first is a good source for tentative entry lists for all ALMS and other LeMans based races. The second is a good news source for both ALMS and Grand Am. Speed doesn't really cover either series they just reprint press releases from ALMS and Grand Am, so you don't find out things like Dyson is running one car at Laguna Seca. Of course www.Pitpass.com is the only source for F1 and A1GP news.

Paul

2 comments:

Paul said...

I plan to purchase the grassroots daytona 24 tickets soon so that we can try to get the bbq before it fills up. I plan on buying 3 tickets so let me know if I should go ahead with that.

Joel

Paul said...

Me, Tim, and Cyndy are going. Probably flying into Daytona Thursday night and out Sunday night or so. I'm not buying plane tickets until I have my class schedule for next semester though.

Paul