Friday, September 22, 2006

The other weekend I took an RV trip to Gainesville, home of the University of Florida. The objective was to tailgate for the football game over a 3 day period. I met up with Jane and Tracy while there, Jane came up for one night since it was parents day at the sorority Tracy is a part of. Jane was nice enough to buy me a UF shirt so that I could look more like a UF student since getting into the game, with the student section ticket I had, requried me to to show a borrowed UF student ID. The game was a lot of fun, sitting in the student section also required me to stand through the entire game. Florida is ranked 5th in the country and college football is kind of a big deal there, unlike schools in the northeast. The stadium holds 95,000 and is among the largest in the country.
Good enough,
Joel

No comments: