Wednesday, October 05, 2005


I went to pick Cameron up from nursery school today. They had a visitor there that I hadn't seen in a very long time. Mrs Lois our old nursery school teacher was in town and stopped in to see how the kids were doing. We talked for a bit and I gave her a brief update on where all her students were. She was surprised at how much of the toys and playground equipment had survived all these years.
Cameron has dance class saturday morning and then we are headed up to camp brownsey for the weekend.
Ken Miller stopped by to look at "norm" the '87 MX with his son last saturday. He is going to buy it for his son to ride.

Noah

1 comment:

Paul said...

Noah-

That would be Mrs. Los- 3 letters.

I'm glad you posted. But I just opened the fridge and discovered you and the munchkins have wiped me out of milk!

Who's this anonymous? and why is he here?

Mom